Monday, November 26, 2012

Gallery dated 11-10-12

Monday, Monday, Monday.  A fresh start to a new week!  I can't stop thinking about how much stuff I want to accomplish before Saturday!!  I am excited though. 

I wanted to catch up the photos on my blog to my Facebook page. There are those that do not have/want to have Facebook, so I do not want to alienate them. Facebook need not take over the world!

I don't know if I can input Paypal stuff into the blog and have people pay directly through it, so I guess I will have to find out!  Anyone an expert on PP?  Let me know!

Besides the photos below, I have been working super hard on a bunch of new stuff.  I have really cute Christmas earrings, little girls' earrings and some cool, chunky chain maille bracelets and necklaces.  As well as assorted other things... I am excited to see what people like at the events this coming weekend.  Yesterday, I had an awesome time camped out in the back of the new Panera at North County Fair.  (I was lucky to find a parking spot!)  In my little booth with great light, I spent 3 hours working away.  It might as well been 30 minutes.  I seem to enter a "no time zone" when I was working.  I got to enjoy my tasty hazelnut coffee and my pumpkin bagel.  That's Nirvana in Sarah's world! (hmmmmm) 

When I hit a bead store, I am always checking out new and interesting techniques.  On Saturday, I saw a book about "torch soldering" and I think that may be my next big leap.  You can solder your own rings, etc. to make gorgeous chains.  There is always so much more to learn.  Oh, if I could only do it all!!

 































No comments:

Post a Comment